Updating Web Designer 7 To update your installation, use the "Update program" facility in the program Help menu. You need to have unlocked AND registered your program for this option work. If you haven’t, when you invoke the update option you’ll be shown the unlock/register dialog again. Make sure you register using the same email address that you used to purchase the program, because each serial number can only be registered to one email address. The 7.0.4 update for Xara Web Designer 7 and Xara Web Designer 7 Premium includes the following changes and fixes:
- New blank pages added to a document no longer inherit all the layers from the current page.
- Movies added to web pages no longer loop.
- Template pack folders added to the Designs Gallery are now shown following all other folders
- Folders added to the Designs Gallery manually no longer appear twice.
- Navbar menus sometimes fly out the wrong way. Fixed
- Problem with navbar menus discussed here fixed.
- Eye catcher widgets can now be previewed from within the document used to edit them. (Premium only)
- Duplicating a presentation step/layer no longer makes that new layer the current layer (Premium only)
- Area to save option now honoured when exporting gif from animation toolbar (Premium only)
- Animation export dialog no longer truncated on Windows 7 (Premium only)
- Other fixes and minor help updates.
CREATED ON 20 April 2011 09:10 AM